Friday, April 17, 2009

We are finally starting adjust to life in Layton! We are enjoying the area and are starting to build a home out in Hooper, Utah. Its a small town north west of Layton. When I say small I mean REALLY small! But its a good really small! Seeing fields, horses, a truck in every driveway, one tiny gas station, and tractors is very comforting! Its feels like it belongs in a cute movie! We both love small towns! And it is still only 10 minutes from my work! We are really excited! It should be done approximately August 30th!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for blogging! That is so fun that you are building a house! I am so jealous! I can't wait til we can afford a house somewhere! PS...we need to play! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do need to play! When are we going to have a Sunday Night Game Night?!

    ReplyDelete